Sunday, October 21, 2012

staycay

i took a week off work

i took husband to the doctor, then he took me to the dentist to get a new tooth (no, it didn't hurt as bad as i thought it would).  I only took the lortab for the first day then realized that it was like being on crack when i was still up running about the house like a mad woman at 11:30pm. 

i organized, made spreadsheets, invoices and custom receipts for new position as treasurer for the optimist club....no one loves a spreadsheet as much as i do (type a personality and all)

i took naps during the day, slept late, and went to bed early (except my lortab driven night), it was nice

i was very afraid that most of my sleeping was due to my depression hitting an all time low.  I went and saw my regular doctor who i feel is the only person who really gets my head issues and he grumbled at my self medicating ways (which usually means that i have stopped taking something that he has prescribed) and has put me on an additional anti depressant and it seems to be helping me get over this hump and is taking away some of my hopelessness. 

i am very thankful that i have a husband who has been very patient and understanding lately

No comments:

Post a Comment