Thursday, January 18, 2024

mind

It's a powerful thing when you're able to control your mind instead of letting your mind control you. 

I'm continually late to these kinds of parties. I was 40 before I realized what a healthy marriage looked like. My ex inlaws were amazing, so supportive of each other and genuinely enjoyed each other. I knew I did not have that.

I don't get a visual of how a healthy relationship looks. I hear people use words to describe it but I DON'T KNOW how to identify my feelings. I don't have the words so the words you are saying are foreign to me. 

It's the most impossible thing to train for. I can tell you how an orgasm feels but the way I describe it and the way you describe it are going to be different. It might feel different. I don't know because I cannot crawl into your mind. 

This is what makes mental health so difficult. 

No comments:

Post a Comment