Thursday, March 3, 2016

Walking in quicksand again

I am just emotionally exhausted this week.

I got up at 6 yesterday, drove to ft smith, went to the store, home to see joe before he left and then back to the store.

It looked as though dustin spent his whole day working on replacing the handhelds. I was so disgusted that i just picked up all of the old stuff and put it in a box, taped it together and put the ups label on it. IT called me twice last night, nothing is fixed. I finally left at 8. I was so exhausted that i felt as if i was going to puke. I left a note, do what you can, work truck, sell a few dog training classes, and dont leave me a mess for Saturday morning. Dustin called me this morning. I told him to tell helpdesk to call me saturday, we have no more time to spend on this issue.

Joe is really sick. He went to the doctor on monday, they gave him a steroid shot, for what i have no idea.

Last night i told a family friend about rodney and dana getting married. She asked me if i had found out via Facebook, one step away, i received a message via Facebook from Michelle. She told me that it was wrong, she knew that it had really hurt my feelings and she apologized.

It felt so good to have someone acknowledge my feelings without a long drawn out conversation. It makes me cry to think of how few times people have just stopped to notice how i felt. I look at the simplicity of that single action and realize that life doesn't have to be as difficult as it is and was. I think of the people and situations that i had to fight with someone to get them to just get a half ass sorry from them makes me realize how much i have discounted myself.

I now understand why someone telling me they were sorry made me so uncomfortable and i would just say "its alright". I had heard it so little in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment