Thursday, February 13, 2020

I really want to fold

Answers, I want answers.

I am mad....at god...my parents...life....my mental disorder which I don't know if it has been caused by nature or nurture or both. 

I don't know why god allows people to hurt the way I do. I need an answer that I know I will never find. If I did would it really change anything?

Is it really going to make me feel any better? Will it make my lows less lower?

I asked my "step dad" (I honestly don't know what to call him) if my mother was bipolar. From the man who likes to act like he knows everything, I didn't get an answer. 

I want answers.

I asked him why he didn't help me when I was so depressed my senior year? 

His answer

I do not have a answer for you. Falls into the should have, could have, would have's in life we all carry some of the burden for what cards life deals us. Then we just play them draw new ones or fold. 

An "I'm sorry" would be nice. 

That is what, I want an "I'm sorry" from my parents who should've never brought me into this world.

An "I'm sorry" for no one noticing or worse noticing and not helping. 

An "I'm sorry" from god for this crappy "hand" I've been felt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment