Monday, January 27, 2020

too much

Tonight my nephew is spending the night because his parents went to stay with his brother in okc.

Anyways. Logistics. I am spoiled. I DON'T EVEN PUMP MY OWN GAS. 

Jenny: can you watch Corinthian Monday. 

Me: sure
Her: he has to be at soccer practice before 645?

Me: am?

Her: Joe what time do you go to work? 
Joe:530

Me: (I got this) I have a meeting (trying to sound important) that morning in Tulsa. I can drop him off on the way. (I am already calculating what time I have to get up to make all of this happen in brady style....f, she had a maid or whatever alice was)

Her: I will bring him Monday night
Me: just go, I can pick him up on my way home 

AM today
Corinthian: what time do you get off work
Me: (silently..I haven't even made it to work). 6

Yesterday
Me: wtf are you thinking, this is why you didn't have kids...you can barely make it to where you are supposed to be on time.

Also me: thank you jesus, my meeting isn't until Wednesday...

2 comments:

  1. Dear Niece, I am in love with your writing. You express yourself in such a way that is so gut wrenching and honest. I know you speak to others who have felt just what you describe. You should write a book....I'm being very serious....You have the talent and a story to tell. Just write about your own life. The good, bad and the ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. 24 hour chat therapy

    ReplyDelete