Saturday, January 7, 2017

It is what it is

It is neither right nor wrong.
It is neither good nor bad.
It just is.

Non judgmental stance.

My therapist tried to get me to work on this probably 2 months ago but i am sure that i allowed some drama to throw me off track.

Today it finally made sense to me. It is a freeing feeling. I spend so much time beating myself up for things i didn't do right. Things i could've done better. Things other people did that were wrong. What other people think of me, what they think i did wrong. I am in a position to not be liked, to be scrutinized, to have all actions judged. I ran for office. I've been divorced twice. I live in a small town. I am not perfect.

I think i was able to let go of some pain today, to look at things a bit different.

No comments:

Post a Comment