Friday, November 2, 2018

just tired

lets catch up shall we

I receive a random message from my estranged step day on oct 20th...happy birthday and anniversary, belated. They were out of the country at a conference. Now, I can come and get my mothers plaques. My sister suggest that my husband goes and gets them. Great idea. Joe goes on the first day because we don't want to wait too long like we did last time and not get them. He doesn't have them but he does at least ask about me. Joe goes on his next day off, I am so thankful to have a part of my mother. The package has my name as brook...I just celebrated my fourth wedding anniversary, joe was told that these plaques were suppose to go to me when I worked at Petco. Deep breath, whatever. 

joe was looking for an empty box and came in with this really fancy box, I thought sydni had ordered something. a few days later, joe says something about cookies in the fridge. syds friends are always selling something so I just thought it was a fundraiser. joe brings me the box and it is a present from Rodney and his wife. I send them a text thanking them because I don't want to seem like the spoiled brat that he has made me out to be. last night I get a text "test, test, test". 

okay, you cannot be another absentee parent that shows up three years later with a teddy bear when I am nine and act like everything is okay.

I cut myself twice and you told me that you couldn't help me and that I needed to find god.....Halloween cookies aren't going to make that disappear.

if you want to be an adult and have an adult conversation, ask. 

I am tired of games.

No comments:

Post a Comment