Tuesday, September 18, 2012

forgiving

it is so difficult to forgive people when they have wronged you, but then you have to remember that you have sinned in the past as well and god forgave you

i used to have a mouth like a sailor until i realized exactly how uneducated it made me sound, but today i have thought the f'ing (female dog) phrase several times while having to deal with another person. 

i will never understand why people must always start drama and every time i see this person speaking with anyone else i just want to scream at her to shut up, because all she is doing is talking crap and starting crap.  I graduated from high school a long time ago and realized that dragging other people down does not make me any better of a person, it wont make me any skinnier, my bank account any bigger, and my dog will still feel the need to pee on the carpet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment