Sunday, September 30, 2012

reflection

my birthday and new years is always a time of reflection for me....i am so looking forward to a new year, this last year was way too tough

it was a year of failures, very public failures, Matt and i filed for divorce, i lost an election, privately i was played, and kicked to the curb via email.  I did manage to get my associates with honors, but was too exhausted from a failed campaign to walk the stage. 

i am drained, physically and emotionally.  I feel as though i spend every minute of everyday just trying to get to the next.  My depression has taken on a sickly feeling, not just the usual needing to cry over anything and everything. 

I received a phone call from my OBGYN and my annual came back abnormal, so i had to schedule another appointment for February.  I actually would like my doctor to find something so that maybe i can pinpoint my constant lethargic, sickly feeling on something concrete....instead of this thing that lives in my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment