Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Days that make me dislike people

This was my day

A lady with a complaint that our animals were dying and we were torturing them.  She supposedly came in Friday night but waited until 1030 last night to complain.  So I called crazy lady first thing this morning.  I had dealt with her before where she had a sick animal because she didn't have the correct habitat.

Since the end of December I have been dealing with a lady who had a sick kitten that she adopted.  I gave her three options, call the adoption partner, take it to the vet, or bring it to the store so we could make sure it was taken to the vet.  I left that Sunday wondering if she had brought the cat back.  She then calls me a week and a half later wanting me to look up the adoption partner.  I then asked her if she was the same lady that I had talked to on that Sunday.  Yes.  I asked her why she didn't bring the cat in that day.  She said she wasn't in town. Supposedly she called the adoption partner and it wasn't their cat.  I told her to bring me the cat, she was concerned about how much it was going to cost her. I told her to just relinquish the cat and we would take the cat to get medical attention.  Today I guess I just wanted to be disappointed, so I called her.  The cat died and she is too upset to talk about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment