Saturday, January 10, 2015

Keys and crazy people

This morning I forgot my keys and didn't realize it until I got to the store.  So I had to drive back across town get my keys and then go back to the store....10 minutes late.

The computers were down.

Today was adoption day. This guy comes in and is holding this dog and crying.  I mean bawling.  I am about to start crying, because I am thinking that the dog reminds him of a dog he had lost. Then come to find out the guy had owned the dog and relinquished it and his sister was saying she was going to shoot it in the head.  The guy wasn't crying because he had to give up his dog, he was crying because his dog was in a crate. He is frigging lucky the dog isn't 6 feet under.  He then said he wanted his dog back....really, so his sister can shoot it in the head?

All of this is going on while the newspaper is interviewing us for an article about converting old trash cans into dog houses.

My husband comes and gets me for lunch.  I get back about 3:15 and think I am just going to leave my stuff in the car, I only have an hour and forty five minutes.  I think I am going to go next door and pick up a few things, but I have to go to the car to get my wallet. Guess what, I don't have any keys to the car.  I had to call my husband to come and unlock my car.



No comments:

Post a Comment