Thursday, October 1, 2015

Accountability

I used to have this chic who worked for me, she was the do not do drugs poster child. I think the first month i worked with her, i asked her at least twice a week if she was okay. Every once in awhile the residue would break lose in her brain and it would cause her to do weird things.
I think that is what happened to butch. Apparently the conversation we had from 15 days ago just sunk into his skull?

My sister called and said that i needed to call him because he was devastated. I called because i love my sister. I told her that i didnt exactly like her at the moment. He answered the phone and was angry. I told him that i wouldn't talk to him when he was angry.  His reply was to curse and tell me he was angry because i basically told him that he had never loved me when i was growing up. I said that wasn't what i said and i wouldn't have this conversation while he was mad. He just continued to yell, so i just hung up.  I have had a lifetime full of anger. Sometimes it just rocks being an adult and be able to hang up on your parents.

I called my sister back and warned her not to answer the phone. She said that butch and claudia had taken her to dinner the other night and interrogated her because i had mentioned her in my conversation with butch. The only mention was he wanted to know why i had never said any of this before. I did, the night we were at sisters. The night i came back from the bathroom and he had his finger in her face screaming "fuck you".

I am baffled. I haven't been around in about 20 years. Why does it matter now? Has he just noticed? I haven't been to a Christmas or thanksgiving since i was married to TJ......whom i married in 95 and we were divorced in April of 1999.

Sister says he doesn't ever remember things he has done. I don't need an apology but he called me that day and asked me the questions. I am sorry if someone, somewhere is holding him accountable. This poor me doesn't work with me because it never worked for me. If he didn't believe what i said was true then i don't believe he would be angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment