Friday, October 16, 2015

Too much

This week was something else.

I sometimes have a pain in my chest. I had read a few weeks ago about a woman who had the same symptoms plus pressure in the esophagus and the jaw, she was having a heart attack. The pressure continued for longer than normal and had spread to the back of my mouth. There is a minor emergency 2 stores down, so i walked down and had them take my blood pressure. It was fine. They took 2 vials of blood. I probably need to have an xray taken of my lungs since i smoked so long. I get concerned that is where my pain comes from.

I had a regional visitor last week and my team failed. My boss called and said he was going to be at my store tuesday by 12 doing a follow up visit, have all of my managers there. We have a weekly conference call at 11am.

I had planned to be at the store by 11 but i woke up with an upset stomach. The dogs are barking, the kittens are trying to crawl all over me while i am using the restroom. I finally have to just give up and get in the shower. I have to take my conference call driving across town.

I get to the store and no boss. I call him after we are finished with the call wanting to know what time he was going to be there. My team has been there since 5am and one person is off. He finally gets there at 1. He talks with people, gives me a written warning about how i have failed to schedule for animal needs. This started to upset me but then he wanted to counsel on something else. He tried this last month and he had the wrong information again. I lost it, told him that his expectations were unrealistic, then went to the salon, splashed cold water on my face and neck, sat in the floor and hugged on traci's pit bull. I went to the salesfloor and started putting out freight.

My boss came and tried to help, telling me that i had been in this place before. I told him yes and i had left that situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment