Saturday, August 20, 2016

4 years and i still hurt

Aug 17, 2012

I flew home sick. I was stranded in detroit. I barely found a hotel because there was a convention. Skippy couldn't help me because he was too busy playing his game.

2012, the year i hit the wall.

I am not sure that this year has been much better.

My step mom wants me to sit down and have a talk with my step dad. Part of me is like why not, can i really hurt anymore than i already have? Let's rip that band aide off and just get it over with.

I laid here last night and just prayed to God to take my pain away and fill me with him.

I am appreciative for the message because i know how they view me and what they think of me and what preconceived impressions they have.

Once again. I wonder why if this is important to him then why is she in the middle. I told her that i am not interested in right fighting. I just want him to acknowledge my feelings, not discount them, and that i am important to him. I feel like i am expendable to him. Pretty much like i am to everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment