Thursday, August 18, 2016

Leaving on a jet plane....not

My legs/feet have been swollen for two weeks..

Of course i am traveling. It seems as though i usually come home sick this time of the year. Unlike most of my people, my allergies agreed more with Boston. They aren't happy we are in charlotte and i know they won't be happy when we get home.

I now wonder if i am going to be stuck in charlotte for the evening. My flight is delayed 2 hours, no crew. I won't be lucky enough to stay in a hotel though. I will be like other people, make a pallet on the floor, sleep, and hope for an early flight.

I have to get to the doctor tomorrow. I am hoping for new blood work and what I am really hoping for is an answer.

The airport is always a people watching jackpot though.

I have switched gates 3 times since i have arrived. My last gate, there was a little Chinese couple that couldn't speak English trying to fly standby. A crew member waiting for a jump seat trying to soothe a pretty girl. Finally the gate attendant asked him if he was going to get on the plane. Of course she was a one woman show, scanning boarding passes, calling for all passengers, trying to seat standby, and the phone starts to ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment