Monday, November 7, 2016

I wish i were special

There was a post on pinterest about a link between depression and clutter. I am clutterless and it only seems to help my anxiety.

I am however irritated 24/7. I am sure my husband wants to slip me a roofie just so i will stop complaining.

Yesterday was a cluster. I took my foster dog to the store, my groomer recognized the dog as her ex's. It went downhill from there. He showed up and thought it would be cool to be a jerk to me. I get done with that and walk out to my ex assistant. I hear someone asking me how i was doing. I didn't answer because they were behind me. I turned around because i didn't hear the other cashier answer. I told him i wasn't trying to be rude, i didnt see him standing there, he said it was okay because i was busy.

I suppose he was coming to see the store before it closes down.  He told my manager's husband that we would close without him.

It reminded me of my sad time at depot. I really believed that store would close after i left (not just because of me but because of too much competition).

Just another time in my life when i realized i wasn't special.

No comments:

Post a Comment