Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Invalidation

I am the person who sucks the life out of you.

I went to therapy and we talked about how to set boundaries. How to keep the Dustin situation from happening again. How to dump people's crap back in their own lap.

"How do you feel about that?"
"What is your plan?"
"How are you going to handle that situation?"

I hate it when i feel as though i have been treated unjustly and this is someone's response.
I want people to get upset when i have been done wrong.

I didn't get it as a child so i want people to stand up for me now. The problem is that i am a child in an adults body. No one fights battles for people who seem able bodied.

I wish i had a visible infliction, maybe my neediness wouldn't seem so unrealistic and pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment