Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Dejavu

I read last night that symptoms of bipolar surface at the age of 18.

I remember my first huge depressive episode happened when i was a senior in high school.

I worry about sydni, the past year has been really hard on her. All of her friends have chosen drinking, guys, or other girls over her. I am sure that she is depressed. She doesn't dress up anymore. I worry more that next year her boyfriend will be gone and she will not have anyone at school to hang out with. I don't want sydni to have the senior year i had. I don't want her to have the life i had.

I feel as though my hands are tied. I was thinking of trying to reach out to her mom and trying to bring up the subject (which would have been a disaster i am sure) but her mother decided to take the day that joe and i had her to celebrate Christmas with her family without consulting joe.

It just breaks my heart to see her damaged. I don't want her to have my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment