Saturday, March 7, 2020

tree stumps

I have made myself a new make shift office in my living room window seal which I share with Marilyn, my old hello kitty laptop, new products that I may or may not ever try and old calendars and notebooks that I have to keep the semblance of a normal person.

I bought a new laptop for the purpose to a) get my life together and b) hopefully get my mind together by blogging again.

I think about this blog and where it started to where I stopped and how much differently my life is now.

I am pretty sure I am an alcoholic. I weight more that I have ever have in my entire life. The only thing that hasn't changed is my ability to put on a smile and dismiss it all until I cant, then I lock myself in my house, only to go out for food or beer.

I sit here and look out the window watching a man with a saw on a push cart sawing the tree trunk out of the back yard. It is funny when I think about that tree. It started out as a weed that continued to grow. The crack head was going to take care of it (I think). Skippy was suppose to use his truck to pull it out of the ground then it is like everything else in life, it took over. Skippy would spend days out there once a year trimming the tree. He always seemed to pick the hottest time of the year to do that too. I felt bad because it was my house and he was actually doing something that I would go help.

joe had someone cut down the tree and the price they wanted to remove the stump was as much as the tree. We have just lived with it for about 4 years now. joe is unrelentless about chores and having them get done. I wouldn't worry about that tree stump until it because ...I don't know. I would probably never worry about that tree stump but then again I don't have to mow around the stump.

I find it interesting that this man will have removed this stump that has plagued our home for years in the matter of time that it will take to write this blog. Joe has spent 4 years worrying about it and in
20 minutes it will be gone.

I am hoping that he saw the power line and that it isn't live but joe did tell him to call okie dig.

No comments:

Post a Comment