Saturday, February 1, 2014

Boundaries

I have spent my life with people who I have allowed to violate my boundaries.

Skippy moved out almost a month ago.  I have had to ask several times for my garage door openers. He has not a clue why I am not comfortable with this.

Yesterday he took it upon himself to let himself in the house after I told him I wasn't comfortable with his coming and going as he pleased.  So I took it upon myself to change the locks, the code to the remote, and put his crap on the front porch. 

I was trying to narrow down a time yesterday when he planned on coming and getting his stuff.  The answer I finally received was yesterday or today.  I was told today that I was being "very adult".

He asked me what I wanted done with the remote.  I told him I was done with him, the remotes, and the situation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment