Saturday, November 7, 2015

Bad attitude

I have spent the last couple of weeks feeling like i am done with being the better person.

I am tired of people not showing up to work. I hired a chic week about 3 weeks ago. I told her to come in Monday before last and she couldn't because she had bedbugs. I have realized that when employees start off with drama like this, it never ends. She called me last monday and i told her to call next week. I am going to tell her i found someone else.

Friday night call in. ...can't find her keys and no one can bring her to work. Really? You just got paid, take a cab.

Had a girl that had strep, then had her tonsils taken out then had a bladder infection and brought me a dr note from her psychiatrist.

No call, no show sunday before last. Then callef in Tuesday because she has strep. Amazing that she was over it by Thursday.

They all have literally taken all of my energy, good will, and give a crap. I really just want to smack all of them. I stayed an hour and a half after closing because no one has a sense of urgency, give a crap, or ability to multitask.

No comments:

Post a Comment