Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Consumption

I am overwhelmed.

I had 2 groomers walk out last week. I expect too much. I had an animal walk, found a dead hermit crab and got a care alert. A week from tomorrow i have an rvp visit and i imagine it will be hours of him telling me i suck. I think i will just medicate myself so maybe i won't cry the entire time.

It is Christmas and we have been so wreckless with our budget that we are now having to pay the piper. God always seems to provide though.

I made the office into a proper spare bedroom. I couldn't even walk into the closet. I have sold and donated too much stuff. It is funny how you get pennies on the dollar for the stuff that you just had to have at one time.

It just makes me realize how much i consume. I think i am an equal opportunity addict, at times it's food, at other times it's shopping. I have been going through a declutter phase. I did that years ago, if i didnt love it or use it had to go.

It has been really nice to eat at home though. We actually sit at the table and eat like a family. Joe and i make a really good team we cook and clean. I am so blessed to be part of a partnership.

Skippy received a letter from social security, they are garnishing his check. We were married he was supposed to notify social security of the status change. He said he did but continued to get checks. When he left i found a letter from the social security stating that he owed then 50k. I freaked out, thinking that since we were married i would be liable. Rodney says that i am not. He said that his dad would just take care of it for him. Must be nice to be a trust fund baby.

I will keep my money issues and joe. You could not pay me enough to live with that negative man again.

No comments:

Post a Comment