Thursday, January 9, 2014

Everything is great

Yesterday was a roller coaster ride.  My in laws came in and had their dog's nails trimmed.  My soon to be ex has two things left at the house but refuses to leave the garage door openers.  He kept sending me texts that made me want to reach through the phone and punch him in the face.  I am trying to be the better person and not participate.

I wanted to ask my soon to be ex in laws about my Christmas present that they took back.  My mother in law was going to take me shopping for Christmas and I told her to just write me a check for the money that she would spend so I could pay tuition.  Yeah, they asked for the check back. Oh well, falls under the category of being a better person.

My mother is being taken to the ER and so I am now sitting in the waiting room with sick people.  The guy next to me really smells and I am afraid that he is going to puke on me.  I have become a germaphobe as I have gotten older and this is creeping me out.

When I left, my assistant asked if I was okay.  I said my family is crazy and I am getting divorced, everything is great.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Sweetie! I know all of this is hard for you! I don't have much but I'm a good listener. Call me if you want to talk to an old auntie 329-1421! We love you!

    ReplyDelete