Wednesday, January 15, 2014

too late

This morning I woke up after having a dream about my ex and was scared that he was still living in the house and I just felt this sense of dread come over me.  It was very depressing.

My mother has been moved to a nursing home.  Which honestly is probably where she needed to be years ago, the issue is that it is costing $4k a month and that just cannot continue.  So, I am not sure how all of that is going to work out. 

The good news is that my ex has been a not so big jerk to me, he has even come by the house a few times to let the dogs out and when I came home Monday night, he had already taken the trash out. I was very shocked.  He said that he had put money down on a house and I am hoping that he gets it soon.  I understand why he is getting a house, but I know how much he cannot stand lawn care, but he wants Buckley and that is probably not a bad idea.  I wonder if he will dog sit when I go out of town???  Probably not. 

I saw my therapist Monday and I am sure that she went home and drank after I left her office. 

What I truly do not understand is that I was living with someone when I met my husband, that guy was a jerk to me and I left him.  Matt was a jerk to me and it took me four years too long but I did manage to leave his ass too. 

I saw his parents again today and they asked about my mom and said that they would pray for her.  His dad told me not to stop going to church.  They were civil which was nice.  I am sure that one day they will sit down and realize that their son is a lazy jerk and that I am just not built that way. 

I am so happy that I don't have to be around his negative attitude anymore.  I am pleased that I got away before that it made me become a person that I wouldn't have liked.  I was on my way, but I got out before it was too late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment