Tuesday, October 7, 2014

blah

today, i am in my "hate people" mode. 

so glad that i am off tomorrow. 

i love how everyone in the world is programmed to say no....i say this as a sweet little girl came to my door to sell me a cup for a local school and all i could think of is... i need more crap in my house like i need a whole in my head.   

i dislike working with dishonest people.  one of my department managers and i got into it one day, so she thought it would be a good idea to find some people who didn't like me and have them sign a letter stating that i had bad management style.  Really, are we in high school?  I guess that didn't take her very far.  I am just to the point that i don't even want to deal with her or even talk to her.  These people who think i am a bad manager continue to come into the store and say hi to me.  I just want to say to them, we both know that you don't like me,so there really is no reason for you to talk to me.  We can be cordial but please do not go out of your way to act as though you want to see me.

then today she wants to tell me that she wanted more day shifts because she doesn't get to spend any time with the ex employee that she was sleeping with while he still worked for her.  I just want to tell her that i don't care.  She doesn't care about me or my personal life, so why should i care for her or hers.  Actually it makes me throw up a little in my mouth. 

unfortunately, life is going to become a little uncomfortable for her....she is going to be held accountable for being a manager.  I am tired or everyone complaining and not wanting to do anything about it, so i just told them the disciplinary order and they were managers, if they chose not to do it, then stop complaining.  I am so sick and tired of the complaining and the people who feel the need to find someone to commiserate with, wasting everyone time until they find this person.  I typed up a two page memo for all managers, we have 12 weeks left in the year and 63k to make up, i need to know how each dept manager plans on making up this deficit.  We also have a deep cleaning list and as luck would have it, there are four.  So, they all get to pick one.  I need these action plans by Thursday.  If they don't have it, i will give them a verbal, then give them another week to come up with one. 

I can play this game until they are terminated.  Then they can all start a "i hate my manager" page and waste their time not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment