Monday, October 20, 2014

the fun of being married

the fun of being married.......combining finances, that is when the romance really starts. 

spending quality time at the social security office can be VERY entertaining....i have figured out that you don't want to be the one that has to go down the hall

the tag office to get your new drivers license, this is ALWAYS a fun endeavor.  I have told the ladies often that they need to have their own reality show.   As i was waiting for my new drivers license, this old lady and the kid with his pants dragging the ground walked as if they were together because the kid was so close to her.....i suppose the lady wasn't walking fast enough.

then there was the lady that had been sitting in chairs by the drivers license area but when the lady asked for the next person she never said anything so i assumed she was waiting, then she just jumped up and went to the counter.  the lady told her that they had to see her hair line (she was wearing a hat) we all looked at each other and said we didn't think you could wear a hat when you had your drivers license made.  the lady just tipped her hat up a little, the lady behind the counter then told her she had to take it all the way off....she didn't seem too happy about that.  i am so thankful that i am not socially awkward, well, not anymore than a normal person. 

my husband still lives in the world of writing checks and using stamps to pay bills.  I understand i was once that way too, but i found the ease of paying bills online.  so very simple and what is even better is automatic withdrawal.  the only way this process could get easier is if i could find someone to actually go to work for me and still give me the money.

anyway, i am an old hand at this, having already changed my name once this year.

i am still scared to death that god wont bless my marriage because i cheated on my husband.  i rewrote my wedding vows to have my marriage be blessed before and after the ceremony.  i was so paranoid because i kept seeing postings on how if God meant for you to be with someone, he wouldn't send you someone else's husband.....i figured that was a sign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment