Tuesday, October 7, 2014

happy birthday to me

what else do people do on their birthday than go to the gynecologist for their annual check up

i wouldn't normally go but my doctor held me hostage by not refilling my birth control until i get my check up and since she seems to think that i need to have a monthly period, well i go

since it was my birthday, i got an extra surprise.....a lump in my left breast....i guess this is what i get for not doing a monthly breast exam, but there is something so weird about feeling yourself up

so i had a mammogram and an ultrasound on Monday, the lump is still there and no one thinks that it is anything to be worried about except now i want it out!!!  I don't even like to have a skin tag, i cut one off with nail clippers one day.  I don't know, i go and see my doctor in a week and a half and now i get to go and see her every four months. 

it was weird the day that my doctor found the lump, Joe was with me, i told my bff and called Rodney.  i just felt as though there was someone else that i needed to tell.  Skippy texted that night with a picture of my ex dog and a caption "momma i miss you".  i almost broke down and told him just because i am so used to having to look outside my relationship for support.  I thought that it was ironic that if i was with Skippy i would've told Joe. 

Skippy then wanted to know how counseling was going (aka how crazy am i today) and to let me know that he was here to talk if i ever needed someone to listen.  Really????  I almost fell for it too, then i remembered how supportive he was when we were married.  No thanks, i am good.  I just told him that i had a good support system, then he was telling me about his dad almost cutting off his finger...yeah, i know, he came into the store. 

i would've called his parents in the past, they were my support system, they were the ones that cheered me on.  i haven't even gone back to school since his dad asked for the check back for my tuition.  that was the worst part of leaving Skippy, but they are his parents and they will always support their baby. 

i was kind of miffed that he came into the store and was telling me about he had to have his dog kenneled while he went to Nevada to see his brother.  i just wanted to slap him.  it must be nice to have parents that will buy you a house.

 yes, i am jealous, he was a sob to me when we were married and i want karma to kick his ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment