Sunday, June 5, 2016

Embracing myself

I am sitting here watching the yaya sisterhood.

I always thought that sandra bullock's relationship with her parents had closely resembled mine with my mom and step dad. Rodney being the only one who could feel my pain. My confidante, my safe place, and the buffer between mother and i. He was the consistent person in my life. I attribute what sanity i have to him.

One of my groomers is getting a divorce. I sent her an old song by reba which pretty much sums up the break up of a relationship.

You'll never be knowing him like you'll be knowing him now.

I have embraced my mother and that i am her reincarnated. I just didn't realize that acknowledging my true self would make me lose the only person that i thought i had in my corner.

Unfortunately. He will never be knowing me like he'll be knowing me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment