Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Lunch box conundrum

I do not understand when you call someone and you know your number is in their phone but they answer as if you are a total stranger.

My boss used to do this. I then felt the need to explain who i was and where i was calling from. I am an effective communicator. I have a plan when i speak which is an obstacle when i am in therapy.

I love it when someone calls and has not a clue why they are calling. I want to tell them to get their thoughts together and call me back.

My husband is the worst. I know i am deaf, blind  and forgetful. He sends me a text and will call me to tell me what the text said. I dislike talking on the phone as my sister likes to points out (eye roll).

It is not unusual for me to have several missed calls and unanswered text messages. I am also bad about deleting text messages when i know it is just the usual drama/excuses.

It's another one of my double standards. I can be late for work but become highly irritated when other people are late.

Which reminds me, i was early this morning. Hair curled (i always think of the curly red hair girl on peanuts), lunch (which i forgot to eat), breakfast and my beloved diet dp ($1 any size). I was excited to enjoy my breakfast and fountain drink. 6 feet away from the car i dropped my diet dp and it exploded like last year's pumpkin. I just walked on, devastated. I carry my huge bag with 40 oz if water. A lunch box with my beloved pb&j, ice pack, and another water because it must be cold. I really need to find a bigger lunch box....it's the goldilocks conundrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment