Thursday, June 23, 2016

Good day

My definition of a good day these is days is not getting committed.

Joe got off work this morning. We took a shower and off to tahlequah we went. I somehow spilled water all over my crotch and looked as though i have urinated all over myself. After my last trip to the doctor. I wasn't concerned about being on time or much else. I assumed being "worked in" for an appointment was pretty much like stand by and i wasn't very hopeful.

We were called back before i even finished our paperwork. The nurse did the usual, took blood pressure, checked my pulse. We sat until we were called to his office. The doctor immediately made me feel at ease. He listened, asked questions, brought up things that were mentioned before. He is weaning me off my meds and putting me back on what i had originally taken.

On the way home, i called the vet and made an appointment to have paisely put to sleep. Joe had to put her in the back of the car. She was wearing her pink collar. I don't really remember walking into the room.  Doc gave her a sedative, i didnt realize how long it had been since i had heard her breathe normally. She tried to sit down, her legs trembled as they usually do. I helped her sit. I kept her head in my hands and face on her forehead, her head became heavy so  I laid her head on joe's shoe. Risch came in and put her on the table. He shaved her front leg, injected her. It didn't take her long to be gone. I kissed her head and walked to the front desk, everyone was quiet. I paid the bill. Joe and i walked out the front door. I hugged him so tightly and cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment