Friday, June 17, 2016

No help for me today

I am now crying. I was holding out for this appointment to somehow get some telief.

I wanted to tell the lady at the counter that i was drowning, show her my arm and beg for someone, somewhere to make it all go away.

I have been up since 5:30, drove all the way to tahlequah. I don't care that he has had this day off for a long time. Seriously, one would think that last week he would remember that this day would be so important when he agreed to make this special appointment.

I didn't tell the lady this as i noticed she looked down when she told me she was sorry. She was just secretly hoping that i wouldn't cause a scene because she had to be the bearer of bad news. She didn't care as i haven't cared when people told me their long drawn out stories.

I know i have zero recourse. I want to tell someone off but it isn't their fault as she told me that she didn't know who had made the appointment for me....why yes, i stole an appointment card so that i could get up at 5;30 this morning, drive 45 minutes to sit for 45 minutes to be dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment