Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Birthdays and beer

Tomorrow is my birthday. I don't think i have had a good birthday since i turned 30.

I had a boyfriend tell me to shut the F up on my birthday. I had such a horrible customer that she made me cry. I had a rep there that day, every time i saw him after that day, he always looked at me like i was emotionally unstable and to approach with caution.

Everyone forgot my 16th birthday. I was literally Sam in 16 candles except there was no wedding or cute guy with a Porsche.

My poor husband. I told him he needed to call JCPenny the other day because i received an email with a bill. There was no way we could have a bill, i cut up that credit card with many others long ago. He spilled the beans, he bought my birthday gift. I asked him how he thought he was going to hide that from me since i pay the bills. He checks the mail, this is his job in life. He was going to get the bill before i saw it....he forgets that his wife is a tree hugger and receives paperless statements. Then the other day i asked him what he bought at best buy. He told me to stop snooping. I have at least 2 different links to our checking account on my phone.....how does he think he is going to hide this from me?

I will probably have to work. My plan is to get in early and get out early. My boss will probably show up on Friday, have a fit that i still have freight on the floor but he can get glad in the same pants he got mad in...

I started listening to NPR again. Budweiser bought out Miller for 100+ billion. It is the biggest acquisition ever. There was a bunch more to the story but what i found interesting is that apparently Africa is a growing beer drinking market. Joe said that it's probably because it is cleaner than their water.

This made me wonder; have Americans changed to liquor, stopped drinking, or just switched to heroine. This would explain all the crackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment