Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Checking out

So, Monday sydni was suppose to take her driving test. I have left this to her and her father, thinking that it was important and they wouldn't miss a step.

It is another case of either learn how to read or listen. We have chosen to parent teach driver's education.  You have to log the hours she drives, nighttime and daytime. She had to take a test, send it in, wait for her results then go take her written test before she could get her permit.

She practiced parallel parking sunday night. Joe and her got up early monday morning.  They didn't have all of their stuff then come to find out she has to take another written test before she can take her driving test.

I just feel as though i let her down. I feel as though i have disappointed so many people in my life. I just don't want her to be one more person. 

I apologized. She said it was no big deal. I told her it was and i knew it was important to her.

I know her mother will just use this situation to call her dad a dumbass and that will be one more thing that sydni will carry around with her. I hate the damage that i see being done. I can't stand that her mother thinks it's all a competition. I just stopped competiting. She walked in front of me at the game tonight.  I just looked right through her, there is no need to acknowledge her silly games.

Now i know why she is always so checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment