Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Old/new diagnosis

I went and saw my psychiatrist today.

He put me on ADD medication because i struggle with concentration. I didn't tell him that my therapist thinks i am bipolar. I've only seen her twice. I figure i will humor him and take my sample pack. I have felt this way my whole life so one more month isn't really going to matter.

Everyone keeps asking me what i do for fun. What's that? He asks if i read, used to but struggle with concentration. Is there a TV show that i like to watch. I watch TV until i can fall asleep.

Joe asked me how my dr appointment went. I told him that he thinks i have ADD. He asked me what i thought. I don't know what to think. I try and go to these appointments with an open mind. I try to talk less and listen more. I keep wondering when they will get the recipe right.

I am frustrated. I don't know how people are suppose to feel. I wish i had the words to describe why i am bitchy and irritated. This is the only way i know to feel.

I became jealous of someone on whisper who posted that they can name every feeling they feel. I only know sad and irritated.

I think i may die before i can live life without all of these emotional upheavals.

No comments:

Post a Comment