Wednesday, August 1, 2012

aunt flo

personal pet peeves.....gum smacking and people who try to conduct business while talking on their cell phone

there is a lady on the phone while trying to speak to the receptionist at the doctors office today......really, what is more important than your doctor's appointment

about 3 years ago i went through a really stressful period in my life and aunt flo stopped visiting.  My period has been hit and miss (mostly miss) ever since.  I have looked at it as a blessing in my life and really thought that i was approaching menopause since the big 4 0 is right around the corner.  According to the doctor what is convenient to me isn't so great for my body and increases my chance of cancer.....i now am on the pill like a 16 year old. 

Good news, doctors have decided that there is no logical reason to have aunt flo visit for seven days, so now i only have to see her on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment