Tuesday, August 28, 2012

not good enough

"what a difference a day makes, twenty four little hours" renee olstead

a friend used to tell me that you are always one phone call away from a bad day

The past 2 weeks have been difficult.  I have been sick (except for the day and a half grace that i received).   My bff asked her husband for a separation.  The semester is now in full swing and i haven't had the energy to throw myself back into the grind. 

I have a friend who has spent the most of his married time to his wife living apart.  He didn't understand why his wife just doesn't tell him that she wants a divorce.

I am an expert at romanticizing a situation.  I have always found it difficult to walk away from someone because i was scared that they would give what i didn't get to the next person therefor proving i wasn't good enough.  Reality, they didn't have it to give at that time and it had little to do with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment