Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Divorces and derailed plans

I have spent the last 6 months or so having headaches.  Which usually would give anxiety that I had brain tumors like my mother, but I have had a few things going on. 

I once heard an interview with a lady that mother died when she was young.  She counted every year until she reached the same age that her mother died.  Her aunt even called her on the day she reached the exact age and told her to be careful.

I stopped wearing my glasses and went to the eye doctor. .. sure enough my prescription changed.

I was all nervous about how much my new insurance would cover.  I had anxiety that my insurance wouldn't be as good as skippy's.  I walked out with brand name eye glasses, brand name sunglasses, eye exam... All for a little over $220. I was blown away.  I think I paid more with skippy's insurance.  I know he paid a whole heck of a lot more a month to carry me than I pay for just myself.

Every step in a new adventure. I start therapy again next week. I won't be able to afford to go every week but I think every other week should be good.  I also have to enroll for summer school soon. My hiatus is almost over.  I am not sure that I am ready but I don't want another divorce to derail my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment