Friday, July 24, 2015

Foreign emotions

When you don't know how to make yourself feel better then make others feel good.

A friend and her husband create stained glass pieces. She was laughing, telling me that people think it is like the children's craft with the beads that you bake in the oven. I suppose I always knew what it was because I love vintage items.

I had one of those kits that my mother bought me for Christmas and never let me make, it was always too hot to turn on the oven.

I have become concerned for my lack of ability to form close relationships with people. I am still watching the lady that is so consumed with grief from the loss of her mother with bewilderment. It is so foreign to me. This lady is absolutely lost without her mother. I think I have always felt lost and sadness, well that is my constant companion.

I go back to therapy on Monday. I am neither here nor there about it. I think I have accepted that this is the way my life will be not just a phase in my life that started three years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment