Thursday, July 16, 2015

Karma and religion

I woke up today irritated, cramping, and just not feeling well.

I heard a man's testimony today.  I just wanted to hug him.

I spend too much of my life in the cycle of karma. I have linked karma and religion. I think that if I do the right thing then good things will happen to me. I feel like I am being tested. I went to a store and was under charged. I thought it sounded too cheap. I was distracted but I looked at my receipt and wasn't charged for an item. I told my husband to keep the tags so I could go back to the store and pay for the item. I am scared to death that if I don't right the wrong then God won't have favor upon me.

I asked the man after he told me his story of my issues about forgiveness. I know that God forgives as soon as I ask for fogiveness. I cannot seem to forgive myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment