Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Homeless couple update

Update on the homeless people.  The guy came in today. When i asked where he had been, he said that his wife had given birth to her baby.

I ask what they are going to do now that they have a baby. He said that his wife was standing on the corner while she sent him to the store. I immediately ask if she was standing on the corner with the baby.

It seems as though she was a surrogate. I am asking why the surrogate wasn't paying for her medical bills, food, and housing? He was talking about getting assistance from the government. I then ask again why the surrogate didn't pay for her living expenses.

She was a surrogate for her bff.

Now i have questions. How was the baby conceived? How healthy was the baby considering she smoked, had little to no medical care, and not the best diet living on the streets.

I hope that i never have to know what it is like to live on the street carrying everything i own.

No comments:

Post a Comment