Saturday, June 21, 2014

sister

so my sister calls the other day, supposedly she has all of the stuff together for her taxes and she is going to mail them to me.  I wont hold my breath for that to happen. 

i was at my dad's where syd was swimming and the rest of us were partaking in a drink (ironically).  I told her that she was right, that she really needed to sell her car so that she could live.  I found out that she doesn't have insurance and probably no drivers license since they now suspend your license if you don't have insurance.  I tried to paint a horrible picture of her getting pulled over, thrown in jail, and her car impounded for no insurance.  The proper thing to do would be to sell her car.....she cant find her title.  I am not sure why this surprises me but it does. 

I then call butch to tell him the plan, he agrees, but she is almost 50 and he cant make her do anything. 

This all makes me thankful that i am not on the frontline and for the invention of caller id.  I am thinking that the tough love approach about the car might make her rethink asking if she can move in.  Oh well, i didn't give birth to her and it isn't my responsibility to make sure she does adult things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment