Sunday, May 22, 2016

Never a boring moment

I have decided that it is probably a good thing that my dogs aren't children.

While sitting at the dinner table, joe is telling mesha to stop licking, samson to stop messing with his ears, and marley to stop standing on paisely's head. Geez.

They would all be riding the short bus licking the windows, when they weren't licking or trying to eat everything else.

The other night i am leaving work. My car alarm keeps going off so my car won't start. I get out, get back in and it's fine. I am driving down the street, my mirrors are all jacked up. The thought comes to me that someone has been driving my car. I am getting all pissed trying to work it all out in my mind. Then i realized that i sounded like a crazy person. Yep, someone stole my car, drove it around and managed to park it right where it was parked.

Butch got on this rant once. I couldn't help but laugh at him which made him think i was messing with him (like the time he was convinced i was putting grecian formula in his shampoo). I pointed out the same illogical thought process that i just had. He didn't get it. This is why i get phone calls from my sister wanting to know how i lived with a crazy man for so long. All i can say is, life was never boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment