Friday, May 20, 2016

Sadness

The sadness started to infiltrate my being last night. My cashier immediately sensed it and kept asking me if i was okay. She felt like i needed a hug.

I took today off, thinking it would be a busy day trying to get everything together for Drew's graduation. Joe and i had some extra money from the refinance of the house. We wanted to make sure that drew had a reliable car to get to new mexico state. Jenny found a car, a friend of ours helped get financed, and we have all been trying to get a car for his graduation. It was all going well until the car ended up being a piece of crap. Which was a big downer for all of us.

I need to get up and see if i have a dress that i can actually wear to graduation tonight. I have  stuff to mail, things to return, and all i want to do is cry.

Joe is scared that i will cut myself again. I am wanting to, my last cut is about to heal. The only way i know to deal is to take my anxiety medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment