Thursday, September 12, 2013

chicken little part II

if God will lead you to it, he will lead you through it....this is my mantra today

chicken little finally gave her notice, then decided to tell my new employees that I was a racist and come Friday she was going to start all kinds of heck.  So I called my boss and asked him if I could tell her and her girlfriend that their termination was immediate and he agreed.  Wednesday morning I told chicken little that my boss had decided that her termination would be immediate.  I asked if she had anything in the building that she needed to get, she said no, I then told her that there was no reason for either of them to come into the building in the future.  I walked her to the time clock and she said that she didn't say it, I played dumb and asked what she was talking about and she said she just wanted all of this to be over.  I opened the door, let her out, and said it's done now, shut and locked the door. 

I had to have know that this wouldn't go away so soon.  They have been calling HR, telling them who knows what, but that I gave her girlfriend a bad review and she didn't deserve the review because she knew I was happy with her performance because she had already worked there a year before I hired her.  Really?

I just cannot help having this feeling that this will be my last job all over again and everyone will believe them and I will thrown under the bus. 

I feel sad, I gave chicken little a chance when no one else would.  I know I took more crap from her than I had any other employee.  I spent time trying to figure out how to reach her.  I let her off for every family emergency. 

Rescue a hungry dog and a hungry man, the dog wont bite you, this is the difference between man and dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment