Sunday, September 22, 2013

thank you for you support

I have reached 11,000 views.  I want to thank each and every one of you who have taken time out of your day to read about my struggles.  Even at times when I was tired of hearing myself complain, you stuck around and dredged on, thank you.

Sunday used to be the worst day of the week.  I found religion and got prayed up for the week.  Then last fall happened and I was unable to do anything, but was thankful to have an entire day to sleep so that I might be able to make it through the week.  Now, I am waken up by my sweet precious B who is ready for his Sunday ride and his donut holes.  I forgot something this morning, so they went on two rides....what a treat.  Now they are sleeping away.  I saw a dog yesterday who reminded me of a white B, he was so oblivious to the world around him and was so sweet and he let me hug on him.  Matt was all about it but said that the big dogs would have to go outside....I cant do that, so I pray that Marley finds a good home.  If he is still there next weekend, I think I will try and adopt him.  I don't think Matt actually has the heart to leave them outside especially with winter coming up.  Paisely is thirteen now and she will always be my baby girl, but I don't know how much longer I will have her.  She saved me from heartache and a bad breakup.  I think that dogs come into our lives when we need them and they pick us.  I really believe that animals are the closest thing to God, they don't judge, they love unconditionally, and they bring me pure joy.

Bubba did manage to eat a box of fiber bars the other day.  I came home and three of the four boxes were eaten from the box.  I went to class, came home and asked my husband how his night was.  He said okay, but bubba was a little gassy.  LMBO, I told him about the fiber bars and he said that explained the urgency to go outside when he got home.  We should have called that dog Marmaduke.  I love him so much. 



This is what I called my white bubba yesterday and Delsie laughed so hard.  I didn't realize what I had said until it was too late.  He will probably get 80 lbs like B.  I am just not so sure about how B will react with another male dog in the house, but he wants to play so much and paisley is getting so old. 

If it is meant to be, he will be there next week and we will see, maybe we can just foster him for a time. I just worry that B has become attached to his sister and when she leaves that he will be too lonely, 

No comments:

Post a Comment