Tuesday, June 19, 2012

checking out

the path of least resistance.......is failure

i work hard to ensure that i don't fail and these days i am not sure if it is my self defeating behavior that has returned, my inability to deal with confrontation, or a gut feeling of the outcome.  I have found myself giving up, i am so exhausted and tired of being exhausted that i don't have it to give to ensure that i don't fail. 

I am scared to win this election because if i do then i have to work with people that really don't want me there.  I realize that i am making a mountain out of a mole hill, but i am tired of working so hard. 

I have an audit at my store, an election, and the only thing i want to do is check out. 

someone asked me the other day if i was going to have a watch party and what i wanted to say was yes, watching the inside of my eyelids

No comments:

Post a Comment