Sunday, June 3, 2012

google

There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile.
He found a crooked sixpence against a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse,
And they all lived together in a little crooked house

It is amazing what google has done for our lives.  Unfortunately, our newer generations don't get it, they never had to go to the library and flip through little index cards and then search for a book by the Dewey decimal system. 

I used to sing this song in my chorus class, i still don't really understand the second verse, but i will google it after i get out of church. 

My first semester back to school.  I was very nervous that i would have issues keeping up.  It became very apparent very early this would not be an issue.  Kids today are lazy and just don't get it (i am sure someone said that about me once as well....probably more than one someone).  My professor gave us a worksheet to be completed for extra credit.  Being the overachiever that i am, i immediately started working on it, and was unable to find some of the answers.  I googled them, filled out my worksheet and went to class.  It amazed me that some of the other students were just bewildered on where to find the answers.  Really, your generation just called and they have disowned you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment