Monday, February 18, 2013

dream catcher

yesterday i spent my entire day in bed as usual, but this time with a debilitating migraine, about 10pm it finally moved from behind my right eye to my left eye and at midnight, it was looming behind my left eye...i wasn't sure if it was the calm before the storm.  I was able to sleep and woke up this morning not sure if the looming pain was just trying to build up momentum.  I did take advantage of the fact that i was able to eat and took some migraine medicine.  I wondered if my dehydration had something to do with my headache.  I googled it and it made me chuckle that some people reported a euphoric feeling after a migraine.  Heck yeah, you are so thankful that you aren't contemplating putting a gun to your head to make the pain go away. 

I swear i am 40 and falling apart.  I was so exhausted Friday that Matt and i missed our tickets to MLT "a few good men".  I just find it impossible to start a play at 8pm and stay awake.  Saturday, i threw down with one of my department managers, giving him an ultimatum....i left early, came home and climbed into bed with horrible pain in my right leg. 

Here is my random thought for the day.  Why do people hang dream catchers from their rear view mirror...do they sleep in their car....or is this a warning sign for me that their bad driving is due to the fact that they are sleeping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment