Sunday, November 3, 2013

are you kidding me

This is my rant today......PEOPLE STOP MESSING WITH ME!!!!

I am sitting and doing my homework today when my phone goes off.  Kim and I had been texting back and forth about our trip on Tuesday.  I look and it is the person who called a month ago, told me he was here for me then fell off the face of the earth.  Are you kidding me????  I am seriously going to have a nervous breakdown.  It took me 6 hours to do my homework tonight, I still have not a clue how to figure out production volume variance.  I realized Friday that I am not going to be in town for my test Tuesday so I sent my instructor an email, which I have not received an answer. 

I figured out today that I am not as smart as I thought I was.  I am now in senior status and I wanted to take quantative analysis and supply chain management class with a teacher I had this summer whom I really liked, but I cant because I haven't taken stats.  What the freak does supply chain management have to do with stats and what does supply chain management have to do with accounting.  I don't know, but I did manage to get two classes in for next semester.  I am hoping that I will be in a better place mentally and I wont have to struggle as much or ugh, drop a class. 

I saw the lady that used to be my dog trainer after they had taken my husband to the ER.  When I had signed up for linked in, it automatically took everyone from my contact list and sent them an invite.  She sent me a message that caught me off guard, asking me if we were friends.  I wasn't aware that we weren't is what I think I sent back to her.  Anyway, I saw her and I almost followed her to ask her what her beef was with me.  I have gone from being afraid of confrontation, to tracking people down to ask them what their problem is.  I just need to find a way to do it without being angry, but then again if I wasn't angry I probably wouldn't track them down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment