Sunday, November 3, 2013

Karate chop kind of day

Yesterday I wanted to sit and cry. My department manager told me to go home, go get a pedicure.   I told her I would of I thought that would make me feel better.   I did manage to get a haircut because danita and I couldn't remember the last time she had cut my hair.  

I felt better then came home to a house where no one is talking.  The other half had thought for an entire day about his come back for me being angry the morning before and decided to unleash his wittiness on me before I had to go to work.   It was my fault be had a hypoglycemic episode because I made him get an insulin pump.   I told him to stop using it and go back to his old way.  I finally stopped talking and left the house.   I had gotten up yesterday morning, prayed for my enemies and asked god's forgiveness for where I have failed him. I was feeling as though I was in a good space, then here comes the Monday morning quarterback to put me in a sad mood for the day.

I get to work and look up to find the guy who wrote on Facebook that I was "the worst manager ever and I needed to sit and think about all of the people who don't like me" standing in the store wasting my employees time.   I so wanted to confront him about his comments, say something snarky, but then I would be no better than him.  I did finally have to ask him to leave.  I am sure he had great things to say about me after that.

I am not a physical person but there were two times yesterday that I really wanted to karate chop someone in the throat.  I actually envisioned myself doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment